4/19/16

These days

Been a minute, eh?  I'll catch you up real brief like.  In the last few months:

  • I've discovered YouTube makeup tutorials.  Life.  Changing.  My whole life, I've been intimidated by makeup and those who wield its magical powers.  No longer!  I used to just smear on some foundation with my fingers, and I used the little eye shadow applicators that came with the eye shadow to apply it precisely per the fool proof instructions on the back of the case.  If you're like I was, you'd be amazed at how big of a difference some makeup brushes (you can find some inexpensive but good quality brushes at BH Cosmetics), a makeup sponge, and some makeup savvy women on YouTube can do for your look.  Oh!  And I discovered that anyone really can wear lipstick.
  • A visitor and I went on a very cold walk through a metro park with Waldo and took advantage of the soft lighting to capture Waldo in all his photogenic glory.
  • Last, but certainly not least... I LANDED A NEW JOB!!  It is going to be such a life changer, and I'll be relocating to even more Midwestern state, so I'm sure I'll have something to say about the new state as time goes on.  Plus, I don't even have to change the name of my blog.  #silverlinings
And that's it for now!  I'll be elbow deep in moving arrangements and whatnot.  It's sure to be a stress-tastic time, but totally worth it, I'm sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment